- Recently purchased your first dSLR camera or are looking to purchase a dSLR for taking better pictures of your kids
- Don't have the time to invest in a photography course at your community college
- Want easy tips and tricks for improving your photos immediately
- The pictures you take with your dSLR don't seem any better than those from your point and shoot camera
- Your indoor pictures are still blurry even with the flash
- Want to get the most out of your point and shoot camera before making the investment in a dSLR
DISCLOSURE: I maintain this website through affiliate programs. I am very selective about the products that I endorse. I will not promote a product that I have not purchased myself and fully believe in. Thanks for your support.
a little about me
I'm Paula Orologas and live in Orange County, CA. I have a corporate day job and I have two awesome kids who are the inspiration for my photography.
My photography journey is similiar to many of yours I'm sure - inspired by the desire to capture your children's innocence and beauty. I got my first dSLR in 2009 after my daughter Katie was born.
As I've gotten more confident and competent thanks to hundreds hours of photography classes I thought I would channel my passion for photography into helping other moms learn how to use their cameras and capture the photographs that they will cherish.
I hope that by sharing my journey I can be of service to you in helping you along your journey. Enjoy and I look forward to learning together.
I LOVE books! I love touching them, reading them, and most importantly… looking at beautiful pictures. So here are a few of my favorite books… Hope you enjoy them as much as I do.